Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Day of Trip

The day we flew into Las Vegas, we went to Jeremy and Taryn's ward Halloween party. It was a lot of fun and we appreciated the ward letting us crash. The boys were very excited because they brought their halloween costumes and this was the first time they got to wear them.
Nicholas was Darth Vader. Holden was Optimus Prime.

I guess saying all my boys were excited was a little bit of an overstatment. I bought the cutest clown costume for Matthew. (I love it when my kids are still little and I get to pick the costumes.) He hated it. Even at the store he cried when I tried it on him, but I figured he just wanted to run around. But at the party, he screamed and screamed pulling at his costume trying to get it off. I finally took it off.

The Cole family went with us.

Jeremy won the golden ladle for the best overall chile. He said the secret ingredients were cheese and Walmart's southwest black bean and corn salsa. (Don't tell him I let the secret out.)

3 comments:

Sonja said...

I keep staring at that cute photo of Matthew. He really didn't like that costume did he? He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that jeremy won. He likes winning. I love you and miss you alot

Anonymous said...

That was mee Annie because i still can't figure out my password