Thursday, October 23, 2008

California Adventures


Right next to Disneyland is California Adventures. We spent all day Monday there. I had never been and it was great.

One of the first rides we went on was Tower of Terror. While we were in line. Holden asked me if that could be his first and last time on that ride. It really freaked both Nicholas and Holden out. They still talk about how scarey it was. The 3D Bug's Life show was one of our favorites. The picture above is of all the kids with their glasses. The show was so amazing. There was scents, and fog, and water sprayed, and other effects that made is so great. Poor Matthew was so scared he clung to me the whole time. Our other favorite ride was Soaring over California.



They have the coolest parades. Here is Lightening McQueen in the parade at California Adventrues. It was a Pixar Parade. Nemo, The Incredibles, and Toy Story were all in the parade.

Here we are watching the parade.

1 comment:

mckellebmassmemo said...

I loved California adventures too, but I haven't taken my kids. I went to a nursing conference in Aneheim and we skipped out one day to go. I had never heard about the Jedi thing. That looks sooooo cool!