Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Matthew waited for a long time to play soccer. Joe took him to his first practice. After he asked him what he thought and Matthew said, "Boring!" Then he told me the same thing when he got home. He did have a good time for the most part. The best part of all? His very best friend in the whole world, Caleb Yeager, was on his team.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Things I Do Before 8:30 In The Morning
1. Laundry-At least start the never ending process
2. Dishes-Load and Unload dishwasher
3. Beds- Both me and the kids
4. Shower & Get Dressed- Both me and the kids
5. Make Lunches for Joe and Nicholas
6. Brush Teeth and Hair- Both me and the kids
7. Scriptures & Prayers-Personal and Family
8. 10 minutes of Yoga
10. Check E-mail
**Note: My friend Lucy does a list on her blog every Tuesday. The topic is suggested by an outside source and then she (and other bloggers I assume) write on that topic. Today the given topic was favorite birds. Since I'm not even sure I know the names of 10 birds I made up my own topic. (I cheat.)
*Disclaimer: I do have bad days where I do not make it through all 10 things.