Saturday, August 24, 2013
Well, we found another Subaru Tribeca. The only problem is that it is in Franklin, which happens to be about a hour and a half from us. On Thursday, Joe drove straight from work to test drive it. Then after we decided to buy it, he and Nicholas went on Saturday to sign the paperwork. They stopped at Panera to eat lunch on the way home. Nicholas said he enjoyed spending time with his dad, listening to Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me on NPR, and eating his delicious sandwich.
Hooray for being one step closer to having a car again!
Monday, August 12, 2013
Our plan to spend Holden's birthday at Six Flags was a bit side tracked. So we tried to do some fun things to make it a little less miserable.
First, we went to Chuck E Cheese
And then to Five Guys
While it wasn't exactly the birthday Holden had planned. We know we are blessed. We are safe and together.
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Muppet Show
5. What is your favorite movie?
Star Wars VI
6. What is your least favorite chore?
7. What is your favorite animal?
8. What is your favorite song?
The Cat With Two Heads by The Aquabats
9. What is your favorite book?
10. Who is your best friend?
11. What is your favorite dinner?
Spagetti with Red Sauce
12. What is your favorite breakfast?
13. What is your favorite game?
Capture The Flag
14. What is your favorite thing to play outside?
Capture The Flag
15. What is your favorite holiday?
16. What is your favorite subject in school?
17. What is your goal for this year?
To Finish A Story for Writing
18. Do you think you reached your goal for last year?
19. What do you spend your time thinking about?
Stuff that my parents put in my head
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Liam Tech Engineer
Sunday, August 11, 2013
They are building a temple in Farmington, Connecticut. It will be about 45 minutes from us. That is half the time it takes us to get to the temple in Boston. After church we drove down to the site. It just looks like an empty lot, but someday it will hold the house of The
|Here are the boys at the site.|