Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Matthew's First Hair Cut

I've hated to get each of my baby's hair cut for the first time. For me it is an acknowledgement that they are growing up. Joe always likes to be there and hold them while they get that first haircut. We haven't had a free Saturday in forever so we met Joe after work at the salon where he gets his hair cut. My baby looks older now. Of course, no one else can even tell he got his hair cut. Oh yes, and in regards to the picture. I know your all shocked that Joe owns and wears a white shirt and tie, but here is your evidence.

2 comments:

mckellebmassmemo said...

The first haircut is also very painful for me! Cord's hair was so long I could curl it before I finally broke down and cut it. I scrolled down through your whole blog. You've added lots of fun things. It looks great!!!

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

Of course you can!!!!