Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One Year Older And Wiser Too?

Joe celebrated number 37 today. He loves his birthday and we love to share it with him.

The boys and I made our traditional birthday sign.

We went out for Chinese food and Sushi.


Then we came home, opened presents, blew out candles, and had cake. (The flourless chocolate cakes he likes so much.)

He got a ticket to see a band he likes, (Medeski, Martin, & Wood) a Mark Gordon (the bassist from Phish) CD, and some money (which he loves).

But the celebration of Joe's birth, did not begin today. On Saturday his mom and dad came from Schenectady bringing food, fun, and beautiful cake.


Nicholas, Holden, Matthew and I believe the world is a better place because Joe was born. We love Him.

1 comment:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Happy Birthday Joe! Creeping up to 40... your cake looks yummy... where is my piece???
may I borrow your parents for my next birthday?:)