Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random thoughts on blogging

Holden thought that the blogs automatically changed backgrounds to fit the season. He was very disappointed that we didn't have our Valentines Day background yet. When I told him we had to do it, I let him choose the background and he was very excited. I had planned to never change our background.

It is easier to blog on a PC than a Mac.

Joe doesn't like to be mentioned in the blog.

Blogging gives me one more thing to be behind on.

I wish my family were better at blogging. Nathan and Liesa don't have anything on their blog. Jeremy and Taryn don't have a blog. Annie only has the post I wrote on her blog. Only Sarah is good about it.

Thanks for letting me cyber stalk all you of. You have given my life a new purpose.

Don't worry Melisa and Sarah. I don't expect you to read everything I write. I know I can be wordy.

4 comments:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

I don't know how it happened but you blogged alot of things that I haven't seen, so it was fun tonite to catch up on everything that has been happening to you, Your Christmas looked so fun, I loved that they were sure that the box couldn't contain anything as marvelous as playstation, or was it a nintendo? Anyhow, pretty fun! Love ya

Brandi said...

Wow Noel, you are one bloggin' fool...on a roll! And just FYI...I must be a better friend because I DO read every word you write :) Christmas looked fun...tell Nicholas Kaiden got a Bakugan set from Santa too! I love the stocking idea, so cute! You are so nice to throw a shower for Janine...looked like fun! Hope all is well!

Brandi said...

Could I have used anymore exclamation points in the last paragraph??? Oh my...

Brandi said...

Are they called exclamation points or marks? Holy cow, brain fart!