Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bowling

Lucy got some free bowling coupons and invited the boys and me to go with them. The bowling alley put the bumpers up so you couldn't get a gutter ball. The inability to fail made the game so much better. I got the highest score. Of course in the process I think I invented a new sport, powling. It is a combination of pool and bowling. See in pool you hit your ball off the sides in order to hit your intended target. In powling you hit your ball off the bumpers in order to hit the pins. In one frame, my bowling ball hit one bumper and then the other bumper and then all 10 pins. A strike! Pretty impressive, I know. The boys had a really good time. Matthew loves anything with a ball. He kept on insisting on doing it by himself. His ball stopped mid lane a couple of times. Nicholas got the 2nd highest score and that made him happy. Here are pictures of them bowling.

No comments: