Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicholas

Where has all the time gone? I feel like I was just in the hospital with you. You, my son, are such an important part of our lives. We feel blessed to be given the chance to watch you experience life. We love you.
Here are some things about Nicholas.

N-Nice. Especially with his little brothers. He is always watching out for them.

I-Imaginative. He can come up with some great stories. Of course they are all centered on one type of superhero or the other.

C-Curious. Ever since he learned to talk Nicholas has been asking "why" and "how does that work." He always has a question.

H-Humorous. Nicholas is always reading joke books and trying to make others laugh.

O-Obnoxious. But just a little. He is an 8 year old boy and I think they just can't help it.

L-Loved. Not only by us, but by loads and loads of people.

A-Amazing. I know I have to think that, I am his mom. But it is true. He really is.

S-Sweet. I've seen him try and cheer up anyone who is sad. He has a tender soul.

Happy Birthday Nicholas. We wish you the happiest year ever.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Bday! We love you too!