Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Southwick Zoo

I know what you are thinking.   Another zoo?  Has Noel developed some kind of zoo fetish?  This was my third zoo this month.  (If you count the Aquarium, which is sort of like an underwater zoo, it's my fourth.)  But, Nicole and her family wanted to see the white tiger at the Southwick zoo.  And if it meant I could be with them, I would go to a zoo everyday.  The weather was so nice and it was fun to be there.  Matthew really likes animals.  He gets super excited and keeps saying look, look.  We went to an elephant show that Nicholas enjoyed.  Did you know elephants eat 300 pounds of food a day?  Crazy, right?  Holden loves giraffes.  So, he was excited that they had 3 at this zoo.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Noel, we're so glad you joined us for the zoo! I had no idea that it was the third in a month! Wow, you truly must like to be with us because I can't imagine ANYONE would go to a zoo three times in a month... that is a bit insane. We're glad you joined us for the insanity - b/c one zoo every five years is enough for me. ;) Yeah, btw, we came so far for a white tiger that slept and hardly moved at all the whole time we were there. I think Courtney saw Taj (white tiger's name) move a total of three steps. Oh well... she was still beautiful. I was surprised with how affectionate the tigers were to each other. They were quite playful. We won't mention that monkey that was quite playful all by himself (sorry, couldn't help it).