Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our day at the beach





In July we went to Rhode Island to the beach.  It was a great day.  The weather was wonderful and we had so much fun playing and just being together.  Of course we couldn't keep Nicholas out of the water.  This was the first time he had used a boogie board.  He got bruised and scraped but loved it.  Holden, Matthew, and I built a really great sand castle.  Actually Holden and I built and Matthew smashed.  In goes without saying that Joe took loads of pictures.  

2 comments:

John Manuta said...

Rhode Island was so pretty, that looks like fun i wish we were close to the beach. Love you Tons love your site.
Annie

Unknown said...

I love the beach! I wish I were closer and I would drag you out there... even this time of year its great. Like you said before, there really is something about large bodies of water. They are so powerful, beautiful and magnificent. Go to the beach for me. love ya, N