Sunday, August 31, 2008

Camp Joseph

For Labor Day Weekend we had great plans to stay for 2 nights with some friends at Camp Joseph in Vermont.  The weather was suppose to be not so great and other things came up,  so everyone bailed on us.  Joe even felt it was too much and wanted to cancel so our big compromise was to stay only one night.  I am so glad we went!  It was great.  The weather was wonderful.  It did rain for about 5 minutes, but even our tent didn't leak.  I love it up there.  It is so peaceful and calm.  I wish I could spend a month there every summer.  (You're right I'd miss electricity after a few days.)  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never been to Camp Joseph, but I love Sharon, Vermont. The birthplace of the first prophet of this dispensation, Joseph Smith, is a special place. I'm glad that your family had a nice time there.