Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cat Empire


Who has the best husband in the world? I do. That's who. This morning my favorite band in the world posted their North American tour dates on FB. I got so excited that I called Joe to tell him that we HAD to get tickets and go. Ends up that he had already bought tickets AND arranged for babysitting as a birthday present. So, we are headed to Boston in March to see the band where hip-hop meets reggae, where jazz is played with dirty hands, where a Cuban line meets an Aussie rule, where nothing seems in place but sounds like many places played in one earthly chord. (I totally took that last part off their web site.)
If you want, you can join us. Tickets are on sale but they are going fast. You can only come if you agree to dance your tush off, sing at the top of your lungs, and comment often that Felix may the coolest man alive (Joe excluded, of course.)

No comments: