Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

Things I Do Before 8:30 In The Morning
1. Laundry-At least start the never ending process
2. Dishes-Load and Unload dishwasher
3. Beds- Both me and the kids
4. Shower & Get Dressed- Both me and the kids
5. Make Lunches for Joe and Nicholas
6. Brush Teeth and Hair- Both me and the kids
7. Scriptures & Prayers-Personal and Family
8. 10 minutes of Yoga
9. Breakfast
10. Check E-mail

**Note: My friend Lucy does a list on her blog every Tuesday. The topic is suggested by an outside source and then she (and other bloggers I assume) write on that topic. Today the given topic was favorite birds. Since I'm not even sure I know the names of 10 birds I made up my own topic. (I cheat.)

*Disclaimer: I do have bad days where I do not make it through all 10 things.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I think I like your cheater topic better than mine today!