Thursday, May 5, 2011

Questionare

What is the wallpaper on your cellphone? What ever came with the phone

Did you get anough sleep last night?Is that even possible?

What’s the first thing you thought about this morning? It's time to get up already?

What’s the last thing you thought about before you went to sleep last night? Does life ever really slow down?
What do you have handy at your bedside? an alarm clock
Grilled or Fried? Grilled, at least when it comes to chicken
What makes you unique?I say things others don't and I look at life differently
Are you afraid of the dark? I fear darkness, but not the dark.
Favorite hangout? Anywhere with Joe.(Except Disco Biscuit concerts)
3 things food items you cannot live without? Olive oil, flour, and yeast
Are you a giver or a taker? Both, but I think everyone is. I give more to my kids than I take. And to my parents and husband I probably take more than I give.

Are you high maintenance? Again, it depends on the role in which I am playing. Joe would say I am high maintenance, but I think others wouldn't think so. (Oh and for the record if being high maintenance means I get to lay on the couch and watch TV all day, I want to become more high maintenance.)

What are your nicknames? Wello. Most people don't know that.

Mommy’s girl/boy or daddy’s girl/boy? Both…
What is your favorite thing about your dad? My dad is loyal and he loves us. I never doubted that.
What 1 thing would you take with you on a deserted island? Netflix and something to watch it on.
First thing you will save in a fire? I'm pretty sure I would be so overwhelmed that I wouldn't be able to save anything. I just shut down in moments of stress.
Blonde or Brunette boys? Brunette.
Whats your favorite color? I don't have a favorite color, that would require me to commit to something.

What are the things you always take with you? kids

What did you wanna be when you were a kid? I don't remember. It was that long ago.

What do you usually do when the clock turns 10:10? Nothing. Does anyone do something special?
What’s the color of your bedsheet? beige
Did America really put a man on the moon? Yes

So I took this off Kristine's blog and I think I accidently published it with her answers. I am so smart. If you are reading this part, these are my answers.

No comments: