Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mom and Dad's Visit

Before Mom and Dad came all the snow had melted. However, Mother Nature was afraid that Mom and Dad would be sad if they didn't get experience a North East snow Storm. It snowed so much. They had me take a picture of the snow on the picnic table in the back yard so they could show everyone in sunny Las Vegas that snow really does exist.

Mom and Dad also paid for a baby sitter so that I could go to the temple with them. The Boston temple is two hours away so I don't get there that often. I really appreciate the example of temple service my parents are. Every week my parents are at the temple. Even when they are on the other side of the country.
I wish you didn't leave me. You were such a big help. We are all so glad you came. Come back very very soon!

No comments: