Thursday, March 5, 2009

What makes me happy!

My Aunt Deanne tagged me to write six things that make me happy. Of course I've worked and thought about this for days.
So here it goes.
1. Joe.
Corney I know, but each day I am more amazed at how lucky I am to have him. He really is incredible. He makes me laugh everyday, and sometimes he means to.
2. My family.
I grew up with the world's best parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins in the universe. They love me and taught me how to love.
3. Being a mom.
What is better than cuddling with small ones and listening to them tell you of their days. To be honest, I actually debated on posting this one. I do love my boys and can think of nothing I would rather be doing than raising them. Sharing in their discoveries and growth is so much fun. It's just hard to remember that when I'm cleaning up poop, washing dishes, and yelling at them to do their work.
4. Knowledge of the plan.
It sure helps when life deals out its crap* to know all of this will be for my own good and give me experience.
5. Diet Mtn Dew
It really is the nectar of the Gods!

* I apologize if my usage of this word has offended anyone. I considered other possible word choices, but really felt that this might be the least offensive.

I tag my sisters Sarah, Annie, and Rachel, my mom, Gail, and Lucy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What word was it?