Friday, December 5, 2008

Janine's Shower



My friend Janine is going to have another baby. This makes 5, for all of you who are counting. She is pretty impressive. I had a shower for her at my house and crammed a bunch of people in.

She got a lot of really neat things. Everyone loves to shop for a baby.
Her kids came with her and stayed upstairs with Joe and my boys. (That made my boys very happy!) Poor little Justus is about to loose his baby status. He's not quite sure what he thinks of this yet.

1 comment:

Primus Six said...

Hi Noel, I was so excited to find your blog. I found it through Melisa's, through Sarah's, so I hope you don't mind. It was fun to see some pictures of you guys. It seems like forever since we saw you guys, and the kids have grown so much! Ahhh! Don't you wish they would just slow down! Little Holden looks so different, and of course Nicholas just looks so much older. Matthew I've never seen, but what a little cutie! Don't you love having three little boys! Anyway, I enjoyed your blog, so I want to add it to our friends list on ours if you don't mind. You are welcome to do the same if you want. Thanks for sharing. I miss you guys!