Thursday, March 6, 2014

Imagine Dragon Concert

The day finally came to use the Imagine Dragon concert tickets that Nicholas got for his birthday.  We were very excited.  Nicholas and I drove to Worcester parked and went in.  The opening band was a group called The Naked and Famous.  They were OK, but when you are pumped to see the main band you just want them to hurry up and finish. 

Imagine Dragons put on a great show.  Heavy on the percussion and loads of energy.  I forgot my camera in the car so all I had was the lousy camera on my cell phone.  Which explains why these picture are so bad.

Nicholas review of the show:  I really liked it.  They played a lot of good song.  It was over too soon. The parking garage was really full.



Here is Nicholas in the shirt we got at the concert.  It was a part of the whole birthday present package. He loves the shirt and wears every time it is clean.  He looks so grown up.  

No comments: