Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dinner with the Lewis Family

Our good friends the Lewis Family came over for dinner.  We have started a tradition to have them over the first part of January for a holiday meal.  It all started with yam balls.  The Woolstenhulme family has a tradition of making yam balls for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.  It makes the holidays complete for me.  
The first Thanksgiving out here, I took them to share with the New York Metzgers and let's just say they were less than impresseed.  And to add to the tradegy of the situation, my boys don't even like them.  So for many years (to my sadness) my holidays were lacking in Yam balls.   But then magically we had the Lewis Family over and I cooked a tradtional holiday meal (ham, stuffing, potatoes, rolls, and yam balls) and guess what?  The Lewis Clan LIKED them.  I knew they were good people.  :)






After dinner was over we were all entertained by a puppet show performed by Damian, Matthew and Anders



We are blessed to have such good friends!



No comments: