Saturday, May 4, 2013

Good Bye Party At Mount Tom

My calling as the Institute teacher is such a blessing in my life.  I think my favorite part of my calling is getting to know the amazing and wonderful Young Single Adults.  I really love them.  My least favorite part is that they come and then then go.  This year was no exception.  Adam (one of the YSAs)  planned a farewell at Mount Tom for those who were leaving.  Earlier that day I went to the temple with Davin and his family so that he could take out his endowments.  It was a beautiful day.  The world and the church's future is secure in these young people.


Group photo at the farewell party for Leah, Harper, and Sam.  

This photo was taken from a lookout tower at Mount Tom. 

The boys are always on an adventure no matter where we are.

I never quite understood the fasination boys have with sticks.

Someone brought their pet bird which kept Anders and his friend Xavier happily occupied.



No comments: