Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Big Concert

Did you see that 40 year old woman up front at the Cat Empire concert? You know the one that sang at the top of her lungs, jumped up and down, couldn't stop smiling?  Yep, that was me.  What a GREAT concert! 

Oh wait you are also wondering who that was stalking the band's bus after the concert.  And then being  an annoying fan and asking for photos with Kieran.  Me as well.  















 I will admit way down here at the bottom where no one is still reading that the end of the concert did get a little too crazy for me.  After being pushed and shoved into the middle of a mosh pit by some HUGE guys and Joe's glasses getting knocked off his face and attempting to avoid the crowd surfers, I finally relinquished my spot front and center of the stage.
Thanks for the tickets Joe.  It's fun being married to a teenager!   :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So awesome! Love the stalking. :)