Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time

I want so badly to be a blogger. To find the time to write profound and witty posts about the happenings in my life and the meaning I have found. But alas, I realize that I do not possess the time for such a lofty aspiration.
My New Year's Resolution is to be better about my time. I need to see time as the finite resource that it is. Recognizing that if I want or need to do something, I will have to find a time slot for it. One will not just magically open. I am hoping by being more realistic with my time, I will feel less overwhelmed.
So far, I think I am doing alright. Of course institute hasn't really started yet. Neither has soccer season, cub scouts, chorus, or PTO. But I have come to realize that whatever I want costs time. And many things take longer than I want them to (cooking and cleaning.)
So, while I long to be an amazing and eloquent blogger, I have accepted that now is not the season for such. I will therefore just be content with posting pictures with an occasional comment on such pictures. At least that way there will be some record of the Metzger family.

No comments: