Monday, May 10, 2010

Being a mom



So I kind of have a love hate relationship with being a mom. I love the big cheesy grins my kids give me. I hate brushing their teeth. I love eating as a family. I hate the mess that is left to clean up. I love watching them participate in things they love. I hate being a taxi service. I love to watch them learn new things. I hate nagging them to do their homework. I love having them in my life. I hate the stress of worry I am doing it wrong.

But in the end, life is not a balance sheet and I won't change the Metzger boys for anything. I am glad to be their mom.

2 comments:

mckellebmassmemo said...

I totally agree! AMEN! I can't believe how big your boys are. what a good looking group. PS I still cyber-stalk you too :)

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

I've always said that your highest highs and lowest lows are experienced as a parent... but I wouldn't trade it for anything either :)