Friday, May 1, 2009

Nieces and Nephews

The real reason I make these trips to the west is to see my nephews and nieces grow up.  They are all so great and I miss them so much.  How come no one wants to live in the East with me?
Samantha is 9 now and such a sweet good helper.  Here she is at the park pushing Rosi and Claudia on the swings.
Jarod loves his mommie.  All the Cole kids love their mommie.  I love their mommie too.
You can't really tell but Katarina's hair is standing up because of the static.  She is 11.  WOW!
Madelyn is mischievous and into everything.  Can't you just tell by looking at that face?
Cadence is always in motion.

Jacob likes sports.  I guess you couldn't expect less from one of Nathan's sons.

Brandon is cute.  Look at that face.  Don't you just want to kiss it?

I know you are shocked to see Ava crying.  The girl never cries.  (Note the sarcasm.)


Claudia loves attention.
Coda and Ethan had the same PJ's.  Aren't they cute?
Timmy is a total dare devil.  I'm sure he and the ER docs are going to be best of friends.

I hope you all know that Aunt Noel loves you!

No comments: