Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Recently I was asked, in a joking way, if I would want my boys to grow up to be like Joe. In honor of Father's Day, I would like to answer that question.

I would love it and be very proud if my sons grew up to be like their father. There isn't another man that I would rather teach my boys how to be men.

Joe is confident enough to not have to conform to fit into a assumed cookie cutter mold and yet humble enough to acknowledge when he is wrong and change. Joe is kind. He is faithful. From his father Joe learned to have a strong work ethic and wants to pass that along to his sons. Joe is loyal and true. And he loves us so much that none of us doubt it.

Happy Father's Day Joe. Thanks for all you do. We are lucky to have you.
To church today, Joe is sporting the tie Matthew made him in nursery.  So very stylish.

1 comment:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

What a wonderful tribute to your hubby