Friday, November 14, 2008

Matthew is 2!

How is it possible that my baby turned 2 on November 14th? When did this happen?We celebrated with just our family and it was very nice.
Earlier, Melisa had brought over an Elmo balloon which he loved. The Butters kids and the Ackermans also gave him presents. They are so thoughtful.
See that lopsided cake in front of him? I spent HOURS making that stupid thing. I picked out this really fancy recipe and it did not turn out. What a waste of time. Matthew would have been happy with a cupcake and a candle. Someday, I will be wise with my time.

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Ps thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I thought I was being cool overhauling my blog with a new design and erased all my contacts. Yeah...about that. You're family is so cute. Where did you get Matthew with his blond hair?